Stiletto Cherry

Because I like it, that's why.

Monday, March 12, 2012

This Is london

This Is london

This Is london by rockerbombshell featuring a cashmere shawl

Posted by The Damsel at 1:29:00 PM
Labels: Barbour, Burberry, fashion, Marc Jacobs, polyvore, style, Toga, Valentino

1 comment:

mudderbear said...

I like it...

Friday, March 16, 2012 at 12:32:00 PM MDT

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
The Damsel
I'm a student in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have an Associate's of Arts in Humanities, and I am currently working on a Bachelor's in International Studies. I believe the amount of truth we find in the world correlates to how earnestly we search for it. I am a bit of a romantic. Be sure to check out my complete profile for links to all my blogs.
View my complete profile

Vocabulary I Made Up

Schlubby: An amalgamation of sloppy, chubby, dumpy, etc. The goal is to avoid feeling schlubby.

The Queen of Style

The Queen of Style
Brigitte Bardot

Modern Muse

Modern Muse
Adriana Lima in Elle Magazine

Followers

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Follow Me On Twitter

Follow @RockrBombshell

My Polyvore

NeutraKris Beauty & Blog
Photobucket"/>

Uber Chic Button

My Blog List

  • the paris apartment
  • mudderbear
  • French Kissed
  • My Romantic Home
  • A la parisienne Une Ville romantique un style romantique
  • {this is glamorous}
  • Sea of Shoes
  • Champagne & Macarons
  • Benj (& Purge)
  • http://cupcakesandcashmere.com
  • They Might Be Hipsters
  • College Fashion .Net
  • Liz Marie
  • Another Form of Relief
  • Castles Crowns and Cottages
  • SHOP NASTY GAL
  • Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog
  • CHEZ FIFI
  • Making Magique

Popular Posts

  • 10 Shoes Every Woman Should Own from Glamour
  • Mila Kunis Hair Collage
  • Back To Life
  • How to Light Your Dorm Room with Christmas Lights and Paper Lanterns – College Fashion
  • How do you afford your rock & roll life style?

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2013 (15)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2012 (22)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  March (6)
      • Outfit of the day
      • This Is london
      • Outfit of the day
      • Admit it...Barbie has Style
      • Outfit of The Day
      • tRES cHIC sIMPLE
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2011 (56)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (46)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (4)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.